Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-18-2022, 11:23 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 10:17 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I really like how I can go to where I left off on reading comments on a thread. A couple of things I noticed that may still be glitchy: I can rate someone but still am required to put 10 character comments. Don't know if this will go back to where one can just rate a comment and having to make a comment is optional. Also, on my PC, there is a nice up arrow in the bottom right of each page where I can select it and go directly to the top. Unfortunately on my Ipad, this option does not exist. I wonder if the up arrow will eventually be on mobile devices also. 

I haven't tried RN3 on my Android phone yet. I seldom use my phone to go to most sites, because it's distorted and hard to navigate.

The arrow to go back up is there when I use my iphone. No idea about pads or androids though. The theme seems to have slight differences depending on what we're using.

Hmmmm, sounds like this theme is showing some "biase" when it comes to iphones vs. android, eh?!?   smalltappingfoot

Just great, we've got an  'opiniated theme' that is out to get us Android users!! smallnotamused

(((( just being a brathead....... minusculetongue )))

I was never able to use my phone before with the old website
But I can now, so much more user friendly, without distorting the pages -- easy to navigate/read/comment     minusculethumbsup

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by senona - 10-19-2022, 12:27 AM