Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 03:13 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I have broken every commandment. It's not something that I'm proud of, just was rebellious as they come for a long, long time. Rebellious against everyone and everything- including God. 

The thing is I don't think I would have become the person I am now without having been that rebellious commandment breaker so even if I could take it all back I'm not sure that I would. Our actions and experiences change us, in my case for the better I think.

I have thought that life experiences come your way, and the elements of fate do their dance.

I have seen the difference just a second can make in an outcome. I will never forget the feeling of the sharpness of the air that grazed my face as a projectile past my head.

I would have been dead, or a vegetable, if I had not moved my head at just that second in just the right direction. I never saw it coming. It changed me.

I did not know the person that attacked me, and he did not know me. The person was certified as criminally insane. But for one millisecond our lives were interconnected at a level that would decide our outcomes, on a life or death spin of the wheel of fate.

Time, temperament, temperature, location, activity, the number of variables that can influence an outcome makes almost any outcome a miracle. 

So I think we all change to some degree, regardless how small, with almost every passing second of everyday.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-11-2022, 04:20 PM