Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** Building YOUR Rogue Nation's future *** ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(09-07-2022, 12:20 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: @Ninurta the only benefit to https on my end is if I'm on my work's WiFi I can't access the site. Admin blocks me. I need wifi in my shop because of poor cell coverage. 

But I would never TRY this, I work 150% of the time I'm at work and have no good reason to every verify if that's true...

... tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Is your shop running a network extender to provide better cell coverage via the internet? That's what I have to do here, because I'm so fr back in the sticks that we have to have sunshine piped in, and so, no cell coverage here. On the plus side, I can just unplug the extender if I don't want to be called or tracked...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Building YOUR Rogue Nation's future *** ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Ninurta - 09-23-2022, 08:16 PM