Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TikTok Is Worse Than You Thought
(08-14-2022, 01:22 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: There is an episode on the most recent season of the television show "Evil" that involves a TikTok- like app and people supposedly becoming possessed by it. The reference to TikTok was so thinly veiled it was hilarious. I don't use TikTok because from all I have read they are the most "demonic" of apps when it comes to selling off all of your personal info and such. Also I believe it is probably one of the most addictive apps going right now and since I'm trying to spend less time on social media I avoid it like the plague.

We are so on the same page.

I wish I could dump my phone even, but my job requires that I have it with me at all times, because even when I am not on call, there is a strong probability that they may need me for back-up. So I keep it with me, and cringe every time it rings. Praying it is not the job calling for back-up.

I only come here and to YouTube, but, I plan to go back to my audio books and cut back my internet footprint even further. Trying to fill 16 hours of duty time is why I spend more time online then is good for me. Cloud and Audible to the rescue.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: TikTok Is Worse Than You Thought - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-14-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: TikTok Is Worse Than You Thought - by Ninurta - 08-14-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: TikTok Is Worse Than You Thought - by BIAD - 08-14-2022, 06:18 PM