Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children.
(08-06-2022, 04:08 PM)wtbengineer Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 07:10 AM)projectvxn Wrote: It has long been my opinion that TikTok is a Chinese psychological operation aimed at American children in particular. The goal is to undermine their sense of reality and exacerbate the resulting psychological damage in order to undermine American social cohesion now and long into the future. 

I believe this operation is working and it is also being aided by actors here in the United States. There is no tool more powerful than social media for the manipulation of society at the individual level and at the level of whole nations.

That well could be who knows?  However it's happened, American social cohesion is certainly being undernined.

I think it may be worse than that, with a lot of players synergistically on the attack - TikTok and the likes of Facebook and Twitter tearing down social cohesion, covid enforcing isolation and sensory/ social deprivation, and Zuck's "META" providing a replacement "social" environment that is really no such thing at all - it lacks the "social" part, and can in no way promote the social cohesion they are hell bent on destroying.

It seems to me to be creating a "Stockholm Syndrome" on a massive scale, and it appears to be being done on purpose.

I am reminded of Futureama, and the heads in glass jars that are isolated from the world and can only experience what is hand-fed to them in their self contained environment. Just brains in an isolated jar with only hand-crafted, hand-picked environments to interact with. That seems to be what they are aiming for in regards to us.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children. - by Ninurta - 08-06-2022, 07:21 PM