Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children.
(08-04-2022, 08:40 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh my God! Watching the video, I felt so sad and horrified for these girls and their loved ones. To live like that would be just incomprehensible. I hope that experts can find out what's going on and get more help for these girls.

This girls need time away from the internet.

They need to learn how to socialize in a healthy manner. They need to learn to know how to be comfortable and happy with self, and realize that imitating everything they see and hear on the internet, is not just unhealthy, but dangerous, and in some cases deadly. 

They are calling this "functional neurological disorder".  "Functional neurological disorder (FND) is a medical condition in which there is a problem with the functioning of the nervous system and how the brain and body sends and/or receives signals, rather than a structural disease process such as multiple sclerosis or stroke."

If they can be conditioned for this through TikTok, what else can they be conditioned for? 

The new normal, MK ultra 201?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Is Going On Here. We Should Be Very Worried For Our Children. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-04-2022, 09:38 PM