Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still Enjoying Starbucks?
Anyone still sipping on Starbucks? Enjoying those "hotspots"? So, Starbucks hired CIA/State Department officer and Pinkerton Amanda Stanfill in March as the manager of Global Intelligence for retail operations. Wonder what Amanda thinks about @SBWorkersUnited ?

[Image: CiDgTwp.jpg]

LinkedIn

“Counternarcotics and organized crime” is the best euphemism for “helping maintain OUR mobsters monopoly over the (bean) drug trade.”
Merging of corporation and government. Her first order of business was putting PatSocs on the payroll. Every great coffee shop needs quality beans, a talented sexy barista, delicious pastries, and a CIA intel officer to monitor their labor force. Next stop Amazon. Prolly just another Mormon. /sarc off

Which side are you on? LOL

[Image: 9KJoRbY.jpg]

[Image: pKL2Pw0.jpg]
Deep Data Finder

I'll assume the righteous side but who knows.

[Image: uPNove3.jpg]
CIA Starbucks

The global intel apparatus is a gigantic octopus.

[Image: BrKgHE5.jpg]

[Image: CCcMfUm.jpg]

[Image: 3mw2W7x.jpg]

Source: Venice's Secret Service: Organizing Intelligence in the Renaissance (2019) By Ioanna Iordanou.

Is there ANYTHING today that has not been infiltrated & twisted by Marxist clowns and Corporate billionaires, and CIA or any one of our 18 alphabet agencies including GCHQ, Vatican, etc, etc.?

Sooner or later its all got to implode, right?

[Image: tV0R1mc.jpg]

No, it'll probably morph into something else.

That something else I think is this...

[Image: bVd9cW9.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Still Enjoying Starbucks? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-02-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: Still Enjoying Starbucks? - by kdog - 08-02-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: Still Enjoying Starbucks? - by BIAD - 08-03-2022, 08:26 AM
RE: Still Enjoying Starbucks? - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 03:59 AM
RE: Still Enjoying Starbucks? - by Brotherman - 08-03-2022, 04:21 AM