Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Stories For The End Of The World
(08-28-2022, 08:36 AM)BIAD Wrote: I enjoy anything by Mae Brussell, she had some very interesting insights to what was happening in the US.
minusculethumbsup

I recently (last year) came across her. Holy mother of all modern conspiracy theories she was a firecracker! She makes what we hear going on today a child's clown circus compared to back then. Lots of interesting parallels.

Mae Brussell from her radio broadcast "Dialogue: Conspiracy", April 8, 1974:

"The CIA has a big depot in the Midwest United States where they have all kinds of military equipment and all kinds of unmarked weapons and over the years, they bought everything they could get their hands [on] all over the world that is untraceable. That's why when Lawrence Kwong from a mental hospital in San Francisco shoots Ben Munson at KGO-TV and then kills himself and has told the detective he was ‘programmed to do it,’ the gun is untraceable." (start @ 24:00 if you never heard)

“Our lives are manipulated by specific individuals who can be identified and exposed. Conspiracy theories only remain “theories” when there is no court, no lawyer, no judge, no Congress with the courage to expose the evidence.”
― Mae Brussell

Her radio show renamed to "World Watchers" in 80s. She was digging into Michael Aquino in her last broadcasts of 1987-88. If you want to get paranoid about this, listen to this '77 broadcast, an interview with Paul Krassner. They're talking about the CIA weaponizing cancer or something and she asks "will I get a cancer 10 years from now?" And then poof, she died of cancer on October 3, 1988. She is resurrected on twitter as @ShooterLibby.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghost Stories For The End Of The World - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-28-2022, 09:33 PM