Or disappear into the potter's ground?
When the Man comes around.

It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the man comes around.

Do you like to listen to ghost stories? The kind that'll make your skin crawl. They kind that are non-fiction intrigue & horror. If so, give this one a listen. Runtime is 1hr 45 min.

MKNAOMI and 70 Years of Bioterror

Act 1: Devils Tearing Your Life Away
Unit 731, bioweapons in the Korean War, the origins of MKNAOMI.

Act 2: Far Out
MKNAOMI’s evolution, human experiments, near-catastrophes, lies, damned lies, and the lying liars who tell them. Starting around the 51 min mark gets really interesting about Operation Snow White. Really makes you think given the Marxist clown infiltration we see today.

Act 3: The Mindblowers
A brief digression to discuss the US Army’s BZ psychochemical weapon, its use in Vietnam, and more human experimentation.

Act 4: Apocalypse Now (1:21:30)
Contemporary developments in the world of biowarfare, lab leaks, human engineered diseases and weird science, the legacy of MKNAOMI, and what the future might hold if we don’t get our shit together.

From the site you can also download as .mp3 file.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Stories For The End Of The World - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-01-2022, 12:46 AM