Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
(09-25-2016, 12:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Do you suppose the parents would pay me to give their progeny a dose of reality,
or would that be too crass and mercenary of me? I wouldn't let the critters really eat them...
maybe gnaw on them a bit for effect, but not actually EAT them!

I think it would at the very least, convey to the parents that you held some status as a company
and therefore, have a standard that they would believe was accountable.

Granted, bringing their kids back in a bag or offering them a body-part that the carnivores
had missed, may imply a lack of intentness of a professional. But I'm sure if you get them pay
up-front, at least someone will find something positive from the day out.

I believe it's all done in the small print these days, just get the adults to sign a sheet of paper
with a smiley-faced-style header (Grace is good at that stuff!)... make the big text says stuff like:
'Great Day Out!'
'See exciting wilderness!'
and
'Be One With Nature!'
... and you'll be fine.

Just make sure any paperwork states there's no refund and that you're a member of the
group striving to rid the word of greenhouse gases via depopulation. It works for Al Gore.

Hope this helps.
tinywondering

Edit: I just had the idea that if you immediately sling the remains into the back of the parents
Volvo when they just arrive for the pick-up, then in a court of law you can state that the kid
was like that before the trek.

Then just wipe the gore-track away from the vehicle with a bush branch.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by BIAD - 09-25-2016, 04:35 PM