Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop???
Great replies and I think that we all agree... this is too much !

Sen has a good point. Yeah, let's blame the school. Not ourselves as parents. what an easy way out...

From a very early age, I've always found that the female body is one of the most beautiful creations in this life, and still do. With or with little or without clothes. Impure thoughts? Damn right ! You bet ! Every. Single. Day. And I love 'em !!

That sissified kid probably didn't watch the Rio Olympics and the women beach volleyball games...dayum...

Seriously though, this nonsense does reflect a huge problem we are all now facing, pc standards that are turning our youngsters into spoiled little delicate brats.

When did it start to change? One kid whining revolutionizing systems that have been in place for decades.

Or perhaps, it's now a society thing? I know of some adults that act just the same. Whine Whine Whine until the testicles have fallen off.

Last night, watching the news, they mentioned that a neighborhood beside the Montreal Trudeau Airport were going to sue because living near the airport had become too noisy for them and their families.

Say Fucking What ??

I was floored and so was my gf ! Like...what's next? Someone suing Via Rail because they bought a house next to the tracks and the house shakes?

They think they have a right to a quiet neighborhood. Near the airport. Really. Wow. Here's an idea...sell your house and move out to quieter places...

Again, when does political correctness has to become just being plain stupid?

Some countries have no human rights and are perceived as the worst thing ever. Here in North America, we're starting to have a little too much of that human rights thingie and it's becoming as bad as not having them at all. Changing laws and customs to satisfy the need of little groups of assholes that think that their rights are not being heard...

Crazy.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is the sissification of our future citizens gonna stop??? - by Sol - 09-23-2016, 01:28 PM