Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Protests erupt after fatal officer-involved shooting in Charlotte, N.C.
(09-23-2016, 12:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: There is a thread at ATS with a video of a white guy in a parking lot being stripped and beat in a parking lot.. Wonder what the news would have been if he had dropped all ten of the idiots ?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1138071/pg1

I'm wondering if that's not what happened to the protestor that got shot. As Forrest Gump's mama said, "stupid is as stupid does", and all I can add to that is stupid sometimes gets it's dumb ass shot for it's stupidity. For example, I happen to know a few fine young men who, if thrown into a situation where they were getting beat for no good reason, would not hesitate to "buss' a cap in yo' ass" for being on the wrong end of beating them.

End. Of.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protests erupt after fatal officer-involved shooting in Charlotte, N.C. - by Ninurta - 09-23-2016, 01:02 AM