Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD???
(06-25-2022, 02:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 12:42 AM)TDDA Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:48 PM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 03:37 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...ic-things/

Good god, having to write on a note to sit down, that's really some next level.

I'm literally surprised it doesn't say DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS.

The jokes are all becoming reality.

This is so pathetic, the only good that can come of this is hopefully the massive backlash and the fact that it will literally strap rockets to the pendulum and blow it right off the other end when it swings back.

Uh, I always say consider the source. I don't trust The Gateway Pundit one little bit. They tend to post a lot of fake news. Do you really think that President Biden's "handlers" would give him something like this, that could be seen by anyone with a halfway decent cell phone camera? No, not buying that. No disrespect to you Mr. Spock, but I am a skeptic at heart. It's so easy to create all kinds of misleading things on these sites. I don't consider The Gateway Pundit a valid news source. Now if this were on say NPR, then I'd be going "holy shit!".
I guess photos of Biden holding these cards are all faked then?

Are you saying we should not believe our own eyes but assume that it is faked? And the argument for that is that shitty cameras would pick it up, yet cameras indeed picked it up? Don't take it personal but that's not logic.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. As I said before, it’s easy to fake that kind of stuff. If I see this on CNN/NPR/ABC/CBS/NBC, then I’ll back off. Gateway Pundit is not a valid news source by any means of the imagination.

Yeah I get that, I looked to see if any credible sources had a report on it because I thought it looked kinda phony. I found on Business Insider which is another alt site but it leans more toward the left. They took a view that the card itself was basically a common memorandum of events. https://www.businessinsider.in/internati...436851.cms

Same thing but with the msn name https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnbfcL

Quote:It's not unusual for a leader's press team to produce a memorandum of events, including instructions for the speaker. The White House press office did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment early on Friday.

But the simplicity of the instructions — which included "YOU depart" at the end — caused speculative comments among Biden's political opponents, including Stephen Miller, a far-right former presidential advisor.
Miller tweeted, in reference to the card, "There need to be emergency hearings next year on 25th amendment." The 25th Amendment relates to the removal of a president who is incapacitated. There is no evidence that Biden is incapacitated.

So say it is real and not photoshopped. I don't see anything wrong with being prepared for an event. Even at my age which is a lower number than the prez's by far, I would benefit from using such a thing! tinybiggrin

Not supporting Biden, but I am defending the card. It's not that weird...

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we all knew it was bad.....but THIS BAD??? - by Servovenford - 06-26-2022, 01:42 PM