Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Latest Tragedy: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
(06-23-2022, 10:34 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I don't want to be considered a troll nor do I wish to ruin anyone's day. But I have to say that the article mentioned in the OP is misleading at best and deliberately spreading totally false information at the worst. Not an attack on the OP, please understand this. I'm attacking the article itself. I went to one of my favorite websites for ascertaining if something is true or misleading and found this:

Posts Baselessly Link Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome to COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org

Referring to two specific heart conditions that can cause SADS, a professor at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and head of the SADS Foundation board of directors, said in a statement provided by the foundation to FactCheck.org, “There’s not a single signal of increased LQTS events or CPVT events among diagnosed and treated patients who’ve been vaccinated [against COVID-19]

The article referenced above sums up very clearly facts about SADS, along with misleading articles about it. Here's another snippet from the article:

Although both the story and the headline claimed that Australia had a “new national register” for tracking SADS, it doesn’t. That project started in 2019 in the Australian state of Victoria.

There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding SADS. Since I was curious about it, that's where I looked it up. The misleading article they are referring to came from the British tabloid, The Daily Mail, which is indeed a tabloid. I realize many on here are anti vaccination, and that's okay. We're not all gonna agree on things. I'm just putting my opinion out there with a link to the article. 

Harpoon missiles headed your way for posting fact-checker link. Momma G issued cancel fire, so...no problemo. LOL. Most all of those fact-checker sites are financed by the billionaire media elites like Thompson-Reuters AND doctors on Pfizer payroll. Can't freakin trust any one single source these days. So, are we having a "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" crisis or is the social media making it to look that way? I dunno, yet, but I think we've all seen a fair share of suspicious deaths, especially in the 20s crowd of athletes.

A friend of a friend, age 32, super-fit, worked out in a gym 3 times a week, dropped dead in the gym; 4 weeks after receiving 2nd vax. Cause: heart failure. Underlying prior issues: none. He had a full physical/clean bill of health just 6 months earlier. Shit happens or is it related to SADS? Family still does not know.

[Image: QVlfPMd.jpg]

Anywho, regardless if true or not or exactly how bad it is/is not, doesn't matter. I think the media is doing it's job of normalizing while at same time downplaying (for a future event?) and/or possible distraction for something else as in corruption > $$$.

Quote:Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS) is a sudden unexpected death of adolescents and adults, mainly during sleep. One relatively common type is known as Brugada syndrome.

A sudden death in a young person can be caused by heart disease (including cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, myocarditis, genetic connective tissue disorders) or conduction disease (WPW syndrome, etc), medication-related causes or other causes.

Aside from not having any factual numbers for comparison (what Ninurta said above), we don't know what underlying issues they each had that may or may not have anything to do with mRNA vaccines or a common denominator. Probably never will.

Quote:COVID-Related Athletic Deaths: Another Perfect Storm?

Despite high cardiorespiratory fitness, athletes of all ages and sex can suffer poor health, including cardiac conditions; some may even die during training or competition. While athletes are often thought of as being very healthy, this is not always the case as many are fit but unhealthy (Maffetone and Laursen, 2015; Scudiero et al., 2021). Sudden cardiac death (SCD) is one example.

The causes of SCD in athletes vary, with the estimated incidence of death between 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 persons (Harmon et al., 2014). The wide range may be due in part to the definitions of SCD; some estimates include only deaths with exertion or shortly (<1 h) after exertion, others include any SCD in an athlete (exertional or outside of exertion) and exclude those who have been resuscitated from sudden cardiac arrest. In athletes <35 years, inherited cardiac conditions such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and anomalous origin of a coronary artery are most common. Athletes >35 years represent the most sudden death cases from atherosclerotic coronary artery disease, which are usually lifestyle related (Lechner et al., 2020). The true incidence of SCD may be unknown and underestimated as current estimates are based largely on case identification through public media reports and estimated participation rates (Harmon et al., 2011). In addition, underreporting in all ages may occur in the context of recreational sports (Marijon et al., 2011).

While SCD in athletes is relatively rare, even a single case represents too many, especially considering most are preventable. This article highlights additional risks associated with post-COVID-19 infection and vaccination.
Continued...COVID-Related Athletic Deaths: Another Perfect Storm? (April 12, 2022)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Latest Tragedy: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-24-2022, 02:26 AM