Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich
Hey Guys/Gals.  I just wanted to update you on my girl, Sharon Daphna.

Remember?  She's the one bringing awareness about the chemtrails and how we can fight them.

I'm on her email list, and had a link to a video today, which then led me to another video where she was interviewed by Shawn Stone from Enter The Buzzsaw, Shawn's You Tube Channel. 

The video is awesome! Sharon goes into even more detail explaining who is actually behind the spraying, and what their agenda is.  She has been researching this for over two years and offers lots of scientific evidence, so give it a watch, then go to Sharon's own You Tube Site called, The Human Frequency and check out all the fantastic guests she has had on her shows.  I can't wait to dive in to some I haven't seen yet.

I'm so happy she is making such a big dent in this problem by becoming more and more exposed to the public, and I'm happy Sol and others got to meet her for a radio show of our own.  Unfortunately, that show never aired.  Maybe someday.   :smallundecided:

Sharon's website is www.thechembow.com

Messages In This Thread
Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-19-2016, 11:15 PM