Rogue-Nation3
Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Fragile Earth (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich (/thread-888.html)

Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Mystic Wanderer - 09-19-2016

Hey Guys/Gals.  I just wanted to update you on my girl, Sharon Daphna.

Remember?  She's the one bringing awareness about the chemtrails and how we can fight them.

I'm on her email list, and had a link to a video today, which then led me to another video where she was interviewed by Shawn Stone from Enter The Buzzsaw, Shawn's You Tube Channel. 

The video is awesome! Sharon goes into even more detail explaining who is actually behind the spraying, and what their agenda is.  She has been researching this for over two years and offers lots of scientific evidence, so give it a watch, then go to Sharon's own You Tube Site called, The Human Frequency and check out all the fantastic guests she has had on her shows.  I can't wait to dive in to some I haven't seen yet.

I'm so happy she is making such a big dent in this problem by becoming more and more exposed to the public, and I'm happy Sol and others got to meet her for a radio show of our own.  Unfortunately, that show never aired.  Maybe someday.   :smallundecided:

Sharon's website is www.thechembow.com

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - senona - 09-20-2016

Thanks for sharing!! minusculethumbsup

I would also like to add your original Chembow thread on Sharon and chemtrails, orgone energy-- Under the Chembow-- for those that may not have come across it yet.

Quite a lot of info in that thread too!!

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Mystic Wanderer - 08-25-2020

Here is an oldie for the newbies on the site.  The link in Senona's post above will take you to a long thread I did several years ago that led me to make this thread.
Sharon was a guest on a radio show we had prepared here, but it never aired. She is very knowledgeable about chemtrails and how to fight them.

Give it a look and tell me what you think.

BUMP!!

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Wide-Eyes - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 03:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is an oldie for the newbies on the site.  The link in Senona's post above will take you to a long thread I did several years ago that led me to make this thread.
Sharon was a guest on a radio show we had prepared here, but it never aired. She is very knowledgeable about chemtrails and how to fight them.

BUMP!!

Did you notice that the Chemtrails stopped about 5 years ago?

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Mystic Wanderer - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 04:03 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 03:59 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is an oldie for the newbies on the site.  The link in Senona's post above will take you to a long thread I did several years ago that led me to make this thread.

BUMP!!

Just in certain places. We still have some here from time to time, and I see other people on Twitter saying they still have them. My cousin posts pictures on FB from her state and the sky is always covered with them. So, no they haven't stopped completely.

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Wide-Eyes - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 04:05 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

BUMP!!

Just in certain places. We still have some here from time to time, and I see other people on Twitter saying they still have them. My cousin posts pictures on FB from her state and the sky is always covered with them. So, no they haven't stopped completely.

I shot some videos back in about 2009. Posted them on YouTube but they might be a little embarrassing to post here.

:mediumfrightened:

(08-25-2020, 04:08 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 04:05 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

BUMP!!

I shot some videos back in about 2009. Posted them on YouTube but they might be a little embarrassing to post here.

:mediumfrightened:

@"Wide-Eyes", they couldn't be embarrassing to RN members; we're used to @"BIAD", you know?   tinylaughing

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - MarioOnTheFly - 08-25-2020

(09-19-2016, 11:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hey Guys/Gals.  I just wanted to update you on my girl, Sharon Daphna.

Remember?  She's the one bringing awareness about the chemtrails and how we can fight them.

I'm on her email list, and had a link to a video today, which then led me to another video where she was interviewed by Shawn Stone from Enter The Buzzsaw, Shawn's You Tube Channel. 

The video is awesome! Sharon goes into even more detail explaining who is actually behind the spraying,  and what their agenda is.  She has been researching this for over two years and offers lots of scientific evidence, so give it a watch, then go to Sharon's own You Tube Site called, The Human Frequency and check out all the fantastic guests she has had on her shows.  I can't wait to dive in to some I haven't seen yet.

I'm so happy she is making such a big dent in this problem by becoming more and more exposed to the public, and I'm happy Sol and others got to meet her for a radio show of our own.  Unfortunately, that show never aired.  Maybe someday.   :smallundecided:

I have to say...the chemtrail thing is a non starter in my book. Back ten years ago I started to read into it, and...it just doesnt make sense. Maybe its just me. The best argument for me is that you just cant control what and who you spray from an airplane. If there is some nefarious agenda that includes spraying from an aircraft, how does one who is in charge, prevent this spraying doing harm to someone he knows ? how does he prevent this eventually ending up on his dinner table or dinner table of his/her loved ones ?

Am I shortsighted ?

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Snarl - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 09:33 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: The best argument for me is that you just cant control what and who you spray from an airplane.

Am I shortsighted ?

A pilot simply does what he's told to do.  If other people are doing it too, there's a greater likelihood everyone else will.

Do I think 'chemtrails' are a real thing.  Nah.

Do I think pilots have sprayed aerosols out of their aircraft before.  Yep.

As for the guys in charge: Maybe they don't care who gets sprayed ...

[Image: Agent-Orange.jpg]

And what that girl in the video opened with ... her description of a contrail ... that a contrail doesn't 'stick' ... she's so full of shit I didn't even bother to check that her eyes were brown.

When someone is lying ... I just turn the vid off.

[Image: tenor-1.gif]

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - OmegaLogos - 08-25-2020

Explanation: Interesting! ...

Personal Disclosure: "I still dream of Orgonon!"

http://www.orgoneaustralia.com.au/hhg.htm

https://educate-yourself.org/dc/HHGconstruction10jan02.shtml

minusculebeercheers

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Wallfire - 08-25-2020

I remember when this chem trail came out. First they said con trails were the chemicals been spread from plains, then when it was pointed out that con trails have been around for a very long time, and the many films and photos from WW2 show them, the whole thing changed from con trails to chem trails.
I think this chem trail thing just draws attention away from the real shit that is going on in the government and streets right now

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - MarioOnTheFly - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Snarl Wrote: As for the guys in charge: Maybe they don't care who gets sprayed ...
Down there on the field...a farmer is growing weggies. He sells those weggies on the market, or maybe big stores buy his weggies and sell it in their own store. Your butler goes to the market to buy produce bc he has to cook his master some meals. 
Point is...no way you could ever predict where your spraying will end up. You might be spraying yourself for all he knows. It's indiscriminate, and you cant point it anywhere and be safe from it. 
The idea is a far fetched in my book.

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Snarl - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 02:17 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Snarl Wrote: As for the guys in charge: Maybe they don't care who gets sprayed ...
Down there on the field...a farmer is growing weggies. He sells those weggies on the market, or maybe big stores buy his weggies and sell it in their own store. Your butler goes to the market to buy produce bc he has to cook his master some meals. 
Point is...no way you could ever predict where your spraying will end up. You might be spraying yourself for all he knows. It's indiscriminate, and you cant point it anywhere and be safe from it. 

Same argument can be made for GMO foods.

Are you gonna take the COVID-19 vaccination when it's released?  muhwahahahaha

(08-25-2020, 09:33 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 11:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hey Guys/Gals.  I just wanted to update you on my girl, Sharon Daphna.

The video is awesome! Sharon goes into even more detail explaining who is actually behind the spraying,  and what their agenda is.  She has been researching this for over two years and offers lots of scientific evidence, so give it a watch, then go to Sharon's own You Tube Site called, The Human Frequency and check out all the fantastic guests she has had on her shows.  I can't wait to dive in to some I haven't seen yet.

I have to say...the chemtrail thing is a non starter in my book. Back ten years ago I started to read into it, and...it just doesnt make sense. Maybe its just me. The best argument for me is that you just cant control what and who you spray from an airplane. If there is some nefarious agenda that includes spraying from an aircraft, how does one who is in charge, prevent this spraying doing harm to someone he knows ? how does he prevent this eventually ending up on his dinner table or dinner table of his/her loved ones ?

Am I shortsighted ?

@"MarioOnTheFly", watch this video from a pilot who flew these planes. It also shows the inside of these planes with the drums of chemicals for spraying.

This was taken from the link in Senona's post. That thread has the most information in it with articles and videos to back up the claims (for any skeptics).

That's exactly what "they" want to do. They want these nano particles on our food and to be absorbed into our skin. It also lands on trees and grass, thus why the fires in CA are so quick to become infernos.

I've been at this for a long time; I've seen too much evidence to dispute it. I've put out many threads over the years about this, but it would take too long to go over all of it again. 

Again, click on the link in Senona's post above (second post down), to learn more.

There are many credible people who have talked about this over the years. I don't know if You Tube has taken their videos down now, or not. Knowing that they purged a lot of information they don't want us to know, I'd say they are gone by now.

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - MarioOnTheFly - 08-26-2020

Quote:Same argument can be made for GMO foods.

Are you gonna take the COVID-19 vaccination when it's released?  muhwahahahaha

:) GMO is out in the open, admitted, and practiced. No conspiracy to its existence. The defense is...its good for crops and its gonna feed the wooooooorld :) 

As for Covid vax...they are going to have to put me to sleep first :)

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - MarioOnTheFly - 08-26-2020

(08-25-2020, 05:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

That's exactly what "they" want to do. They want these nano particles on our food and to be absorbed into our skin. It also lands on trees and grass, thus why the fires in CA are so quick to become infernos.

I've been at this for a long time; I've seen too much evidence to dispute it. I've put out many threads over the years about this, but it would take too long to go over all of it again. 

Again, click on the link in Senona's post above (second post down), to learn more.

There are many credible people who have talked about this over the years. I don't know if You Tube has taken their videos down now, or not. Knowing that they purged a lot of information they don't want us to know, I'd say they are gone by now.

I will check the video today when I have time. I will also get back here to post you a few other questions regarding this theory. Since you're obviously deeper into it...I always have questions.

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - MarioOnTheFly - 09-01-2020

(08-25-2020, 05:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 09:33 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:

Am I shortsighted ?

@"MarioOnTheFly", watch this video from a pilot who flew these planes. It also shows the inside of these planes with the drums of chemicals for spraying.

This was taken from the link in Senona's post. That thread has the most information in it with articles and videos to back up the claims (for any skeptics).

Watched the video. Its sort of interesting, if you're into the subject. I have never seen such a sky over here in my neck of the woods, which makes me wonder if this "spraying" is exclusively a US thing, and what would be the point of spraying only a few areas worldwide ? I have in last few years developed a huge resistance to "unnamed sources". Even if its true to the extent of a malicious action, I would need to see some hard core proof of it. To be honest, it doesnt seem likely I'll get that either way. Unless some earth shattering "change" worldwide, these things will always remain a conspiracy theory. 

Let's speculate that everything he read is true...to the letter. What can anyone do about it ? The perpetrators will never admit to it. Secret military projects will forever remain secret, always nicely tucked away behind "national security" card. Imagine this being true and evidence publicized. The Earth would split in half. Just like the theory that US govt allowed and helped terrorists on 9/11 to kill it's own 3000 citizens, so that they can have a pretext to go to war. If it's true, nobody in the know will ever admit to it and the system wont allow it to happen. The good and bad guys both know what would be the consequences world wide.

Now, dont get me wrong, I'm perfectly aware there a Geo-engineering projects all over the world. Just not certain there is a huge malicious intent behind that, like the one speculated here.

RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - Mystic Wanderer - 09-01-2020

(09-01-2020, 09:54 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: [quote pid='51900' dateline='1598371842']

Quote:Watched the video. Its sort of interesting, if you're into the subject. I have never seen such a sky over here in my neck of the woods, which makes me wonder if this "spraying" is exclusively a US thing, and what would be the point of spraying only a few areas worldwide ? I have in last few years developed a huge resistance to "unnamed sources". Even if its true to the extent of a malicious action, I would need to see some hard core proof of it. To be honest, it doesnt seem likely I'll get that either way. Unless some earth shattering "change" worldwide, these things will always remain a conspiracy theory. 

Let's speculate that everything he read is true...to the letter. What can anyone do about it ? The perpetrators will never admit to it. Secret military projects will forever remain secret, always nicely tucked away behind "national security" card. Imagine this being true and evidence publicized. The Earth would split in half. Just like the theory that US govt allowed and helped terrorists on 9/11 to kill it's own 3000 citizens, so that they can have a pretext to go to war. If it's true, nobody in the know will ever admit to it and the system wont allow it to happen. The good and bad guys both know what would be the consequences world wide.

Now, dont get me wrong, I'm perfectly aware there a Geo-engineering projects all over the world. Just not certain there is a huge malicious intent behind that, like the one speculated here.

@"MarioOnTheFly",

The malicious intent could be a number of things.
One, causing the drought we saw in CA several years ago to affect our food crops,

Two, the chemicals that land on the plants below make them highly flammable, thus all the terrible fires we see that spread so quickly.

Three, we breath in the barium and aluminum, which can cause all sorts of breathing problems. (This would help keep doctors and Big Pharma in business, right?) Some researchers even say they contain nano particles that we absorb through our skin that cause other health problems, one being Morgellons Disease.

Four, they can manipulate hurricanes and direct them where they want them to go, slow them down, or speed them up.

I'm sure there's more, but I've listed the ones off the top of my head that I remember hearing.

I went back to that link in Senona's post, and low and behold all the links that led to proof of what they're doing have been wiped off the internet. Imagine that!  smallnotamused 

The link to the weather modification is still up there (because it's a government document):  Weather Modification

And here is a video of pilots, doctors, and scientists taking about chemtrails:

There may be other links left on that thread, but the ones I was looking for have been removed.   smalltappingfoot

[/quote]