Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich
(08-25-2020, 05:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:17 PM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Snarl Wrote: As for the guys in charge: Maybe they don't care who gets sprayed ...
Down there on the field...a farmer is growing weggies. He sells those weggies on the market, or maybe big stores buy his weggies and sell it in their own store. Your butler goes to the market to buy produce bc he has to cook his master some meals. 
Point is...no way you could ever predict where your spraying will end up. You might be spraying yourself for all he knows. It's indiscriminate, and you cant point it anywhere and be safe from it. 
The idea is a far fetched in my book.

That's exactly what "they" want to do. They want these nano particles on our food and to be absorbed into our skin. It also lands on trees and grass, thus why the fires in CA are so quick to become infernos.

I've been at this for a long time; I've seen too much evidence to dispute it. I've put out many threads over the years about this, but it would take too long to go over all of it again. 

Again, click on the link in Senona's post above (second post down), to learn more.

There are many credible people who have talked about this over the years. I don't know if You Tube has taken their videos down now, or not. Knowing that they purged a lot of information they don't want us to know, I'd say they are gone by now.

I will check the video today when I have time. I will also get back here to post you a few other questions regarding this theory. Since you're obviously deeper into it...I always have questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - by MarioOnTheFly - 08-26-2020, 09:02 AM