Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning
Quote:Government-funded research of lab-engineered viruses to create contagious self-spreading vaccines that bypass the consent of citizens. What could go wrong?

Explanation: Uhhhmmm? ...

I done seen dis before ...in dat dere Firefly movie ... here I will show you a world without sin ...

Personal Disclosure: ...

CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing approach can alter the social behavior of animals 

Quote:Georgia State University scientists have created gene-edited hamsters for studies of social neuroscience and have found that the biology behind social behavior may be more complex than previously thought.
A team of Georgia State University researchers led by Regents' Professor of Neuroscience H. Elliott Albers and Distinguished University Professor Kim Huhman used CRISPR-Cas9 technology to eliminate the actions of a neurochemical signaling pathway that plays a critical role in regulating social behaviors in mammals. Vasopressin and the receptor that it acts on called Avpr1a regulates social phenomena ranging from pair bonding, cooperation, and social communication to dominance and aggression. The new study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), finds that knocking out the Avpr1a receptor in hamsters, and thus effectively eliminating vasopressin's action on it, dramatically altered the expression of social behavior in unexpected ways.
"We were really surprised at the results," Albers said. "We anticipated that if we eliminated vasopressin activity, we would reduce both aggression and social communication. But the opposite happened."
Instead, the hamsters without the receptor showed much higher levels of social communication behavior than did their counterparts with intact receptors. Even more interesting, the typical sex differences observed in aggressiveness were eliminated with both male and female hamsters displaying high levels of aggression towards other same-sex individuals.

I am pretty sure there are international laws against this kinda stuff ...

But currently all I can find is local stuff to me here in Australia ...

https://www.avant.org.au/news/informed-c...formation/

Quote:Australian law and medical practice recognises that individuals have the right to make informed decisions about their medical treatment. Legally, a practitioner who touches a patient or performs a procedure or treatment on them without their permission may have committed an assault. If the patient gives permission but has not been given sufficient information about the procedure and associated risks, they may bring a claim of medical negligence against the practitioner.

The duty to disclose information to patients is part of the overall duty of a medical practitioner to exercise reasonable skill and care. Failure to disclose information or to obtain proper consent can also give rise to a professional conduct complaint.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An effective consent process needs to address three elements: 
  • Capacity — who can give informed consent?
  • Disclosure — what information do patients need?
  • Voluntariness — are they giving consent freely?

Capacity — who can give informed consent?

Politicians certainly can't do that at all!

Disclosure — what information do patients need?

Like they'd tell us the truth anyway!

Voluntariness — are they giving consent freely?

BIG NOPE!

Hence anybody pushing or involved in that crap is hereby warned that you are risking your own lives from retribution for this unforgivable shit ok.

Quote:BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL No 7070 Volume 313: Page 1448, 7 December 1996. Introduction The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide. This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behaviour for the post World War II human rights era. Amongst other requirements, this document enunciates the requirement of voluntary informed consent of the human subject. The principle of voluntary informed consent protects the right of the individual to control his own body. This code also recognizes that the risk must be weighed against the expected benefit, and that unnecessary pain and suffering must be avoided. This code recognizes that doctors should avoid actions that injure human patients. The principles established by this code for medical practice now have been extended into general codes of medical ethics. The Nuremberg Code (1947) Permissible Medical Experiments The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts: 1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

We hanged nazis for such crap ...

The Nuremberg Trials: The Doctors Trial

Following the links back to find the source ... it fizzles out, here ,without naming nor linking the Britain’s Department of Health and Social Care document at all and merely questionably quotes from it ... so I blame the author of the original story ...

Quote:Author
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-10-07-at-10.32.53-AM-e1...755245.png]
Aaron Kheriaty
Aaron Kheriaty, former Professor of Psychiatry at the UCI School of Medicine and Director, Medical Ethics at UCI Health, is a Senior Scholar of the Brownstone Institute.

I should know ... ima THE expert on this fucking bullshit level stuff ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

[Covid19] What I've Done ...

And vaxxinating doesnt work when the viruses hide in the gonads/ovaries ...

A Private Place Where Viruses Hide!

So trust me when I say this shit doesnt work ok!

@ Everybody ... Enjoy your future eh! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 06-18-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by OmegaLogos - 06-18-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by Ninurta - 06-18-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by guohua - 07-07-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by BIAD - 07-07-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Contagious Vaccines: A Warning - by 727Sky - 07-07-2022, 10:58 PM