Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Population Collapse?
According to Elon Musk, the greatest challenge the world will face within 20 years is population collapse and "UN projections are utter nonsense." He also predicted that along with this trend, China will lose about 40 percent of its population every generation.

[Image: 0pPB88q.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1537340314695917568

[Image: Vx8sq8Z.jpg]
The Quickening

[Image: YmrzqAj.jpg]
[Image: xMgIEdJ.jpg]

Art Bell used to make reference to a phenomena he called "The Quickening" (tribute to the movie "Highlander"), a phenomena that would send all of humanity across the threshold of a complete paradigm shift.

In 1997 he published a book titled The Quickening: Today's Trends, Tomorrow's World

Quote:In the past, advances in technology have served as the impetus for far-reaching change; we are propelled forward, and our lives are changed forever. Technology is the difference between where we are now and the path not taken. Not only is technology an important example of how aspects of the Quickening overlap and affect each other, much like a patchwork quilt, but technology is the core of the Quickening.

Indeed you can see that the boundaries of the aspects of the Quickening are blurred; here you have seen that technology affects the way we behave in society, it affects our global safety, it affects our political ties, and much more. We can look forward to astounding numbers of technological advances in the very near future. For the "Millennium Generation" and beyond, the sky will be the limit. At any rate, you should take a good look at the world around you because it won't be the same when you wake up tomorrow.
The Quickening - Chapter 1

"USA birth rate has been below min sustainable levels for ~50 years. Past two years have been a demographic disaster. I mean, I’m doing my part haha. This is highly unusual btw. Statistically, the richer someone is, the fewer kids they have."
- Elon Musk on raising awareness (again)

[Image: FzVW3Qy.jpg]
Births in U.S. Drop to Levels Not Seen Since 1979

[Image: mnjd3Xz.jpg]
[Image: osbUMs8.jpg]
U.S. Population Growth, an Economic Driver, Grinds to a Halt

Now, do you think this may have something to do with open borders & mass migration going on right now?

[Image: MsEUjd1.jpg]
Yet, at same time, Woke folks have been brainwashed & mind controlled via fear and gender-bender transhumanism inversion to not having human biological kids. The parasitic ruling-class despise us, but they cannot survive without us. But lack of population growth will doom us given the ponzi nature of our economies.

[Image: ZQa5Ifq.jpg]
ZeroHedge

Quote:Demographic experts warn that the world should fear population collapse and not overpopulation

One such expert, Steven Mosher, president of the Population Research Institute, wrote back in 1997 in The Wall Street Journal:

Humanity’s long-term problem is not going to be too many children, but too few: too few children to fill the schools and universities, too few young people entering the work force, too few couples buying homes and second cars. In short, too few consumers and producers to drive the economy forward. The imploding markets of Europe and the economic sluggishness of Japan will spread soon enough to the U.S. and the rest of the world. Why spend hundreds of millions of dollars a year on contraception and sterilization that will only bring that day closer?

Pop collapse, Depop agenda, big pharma mRNA Vaxx madness, shortages, inflation, Billions going to the Ukraine, border open to all, CCP owned Xiden Administration, supply chain chaos, mysterious pattern of food plants catching fire, biometric payment systems, and on & on. I dunno about population collapse, but I'm fairly sure we are going to have economic collapse followed by societal collapse of some kind, leading to massive civil unrest.

[Image: evhkKtN.gif]

Hope ya'll got air bags.
[Image: N09VavQ.gif]

Have a good day/night Rogues.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-16-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-16-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-16-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-17-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:35 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 04:06 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-17-2022, 12:54 AM