Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are?
Things are changing. Always have, always will. Life is not stagnant. You either swim with the tide, or against it. Less you just float about at the mercy of the waves, until the waves slams your body against shore, battered, bruised, damaged, helpless, or dead.

It is easier to swim with the tide, but it may land you some place other than were you want to be.

I don't think we were one month into the lockdowns when I recognized a decrease in the sizing of products. I was not alone. 

I think that was one of the first signs for many, that the whole of what was happening,  was perhaps not a surprise, and that maybe, just maybe, some folk knew ahead of what was in play.

Let's go about a year or so in, and it became very obvious to many, that the quality of many products had changed as well, and not for the better. Prices continue to go up and we continue to get
less. 

From toilet paper to hearth and home, they are whittling us down to complete dependency on a system that has been slowly and very patiently, steering us into the corral, for complete dominance.

We will own nothing and we will be happy. As long as you say you are, and pretend to be. It might be why they are pushing for us to accept the metaverse. A fantasy world where you live in your head, and why they encourage so strongly for us to reject reality, and force us to accept "feelings" as the great indicator of what is right.

They are getting away with it because they think we are stupid. Quite the contrary. We are very much aware of the game that is afoot.

We are not stupid. We are kowtalled and cowtailed. We are afraid of losing anything, so we go along, ensuring that we will lose everything.

Dead is dead. Whether you die resisting with an empty stomach, or you die enslaved with a full belly of Soylent green. Dead is dead.

Sorry for posting before my morning tea. I am sure I will perk up after my morning ablutions and tea.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
When Do We Stop Being As Stupid As They Think We Are? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-09-2022, 03:08 PM