Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
I think the play here isn't the government taking your guns; it *wants* you to have them. Every new shooting juices guns sales, which juices campaign contributions; and it allows them to institute ever more draconian laws violating all of your civil liberties except gun ownership.

"But the bad guys will just get guns illegally!"

Yes, that is intentional, too.

They (congress/lobbyists) often cite this as the reason that the police need to be militarized...the 1997 North Hollywood shootout being the prime example.

US Army has hidden or downplayed loss of firearms for years

Guess what happened where the red line is...

[Image: L8s8Mo1.jpg]

NRA to press on with Houston conference despite Texas school shooting

The assault weapons ban ended in 2004.

Republicans in Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) in 2005, shielding gun manufacturers from lawsuits.

Crime Bill Act of 1994 10-year limit on assault weapons expired. Joe Biden was a key author of that law.

Quote:CIA's Secret 'Midwest Depot' Arms Cache Really in ... Texas? (May 5, 2014)

A retired CIA analyst may have lifted the lid on one of the most secret facilities in America—the "Midwest Depot" where the agency has stockpiled untraceable weapons for decades. Allen Thomson has assembled evidence that suggests the facility that the CIA used to supply weapons to operations including the Bay of Pigs invasion and to insurgencies around the world is actually at Camp Stanley, an Army weapons storage facility just north of San Antonio, Texas, the New York Times finds.

"Such weapons are pretty durable and, after the cause du jour passed, where did they go? To be a little dramatic about it, how many of those AK-47s and RPG-7s we see Islamists waving around today passed through the Midwest Depot on their way to freedom fighters in past decades?" His research can be found on the website of the Federation of American Scientists. Unsurprisingly, the CIA and Pentagon declined to comment on the matter but whatever the camp's true purpose, documents reveal that there have been quite a few new warehouses built at the site in recent years, the Times notes.

Mae Brussell from her radio broadcast "Dialogue: Conspiracy", April 8, 1974:

"The CIA has a big depot in the Midwest United States where they have all kinds of military equipment and all kinds of unmarked weapons and over the years, they bought everything they could get their hands [on] all over the world that is untraceable. That's why when Lawrence Kwong from a mental hospital in San Francisco shoots Ben Munson at KGO-TV and then kills himself and has told the detective he was ‘programmed to do it,’ the gun is untraceable." (start @ 24:00)

https://youtu.be/1_uO_uSYPjQ?t=1440

[Image: 0rfu80J.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/statu...4276428800

[Image: AJLWYpl.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/153...6480119810

BTW, Outdoor Life magazine named Uvalde County one of the best white-tailed deer hunting areas in the USA.

Robb Elementary School, Uvalde TX

Palm Terrace Elementary School, Daytona Florida
29.199, -81.076868

I'm sure it's nothing.

[Image: IWLkHu3.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-27-2022, 07:52 PM