Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-26-2022, 02:43 AM)Snarl Wrote: Where did he get the money to buy the weapons?

We're talking thousands of dollars spent on his 18th birthday ... guns, optics, ammunition.  It's not very likely he saved it up by himself during the first 17 years he spent on this planet.

Nobody seems to be asking this question.  That question would change the course of where the government hopes to go with this.  I'm not all 'that' smart.  What's wrong with this picture?

Some folks are discussing it, quietly.

My son and I had that conversation last night.

This SOB was only 18. Freshly turned 18. He lived with his grandma, the same one he shot in the face that day, and had moved in with her in March. He was unemployed, and mostly unemployable at any money-making job because he had dropped out of high school. Not the sort of person you generally find rolling in money.

He bought 2 AR's within 3 days of one another. One on March 17 along with 375 rounds of 5.56x45mm, and another AR on March 20.

One of his AR's was a Smith and Wesson M+P-15 ( I think that one lists for around 725 bucks) and the other was a Daniels Defense DDM4 V7

So where does an unemployed and mostly unemployable teenage high school dropout get that kind of cash all of the sudden? Inquiring minds want to know, but it smells funny all the way over here.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Ninurta - 05-26-2022, 10:23 PM