Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(05-25-2022, 05:10 PM)beez Wrote: We have a failed judicial system.

People commit acts of absolute horror with hardly any fear of punishment.

People commit acts of terror and are released on a 1 dollar bail.

If we publicly hang the next school shooter or gang banger or subway shooter or store shooter, then we might see a reduction in shootings.

I think your comments are spot on! We coddle criminals so much, and I find that absolutely reprehensible. Some of the assholes plead not guilty and then the poor families of the victims have to watch the criminal grandstand and preen. That is sickening, and I know many, including myself, are damn tired of it. 

I don't think more gun control is going to fix this. I don't think anything will fix this. I agree with some who said that there should be armed police officers at every school. Children are our most precious resource. I don't blame children for not wanting to physically go to school and the trauma they suffer when these kinds of things happen. The schools need a lot more protection than they are getting now. 

I also abhor when politics slimes into these discussions. Bitching about Biden is bullshit. Why are people afraid and call him Brandon? I'm not calling any one person out, just venting my frustrations. Mass shootings have taken place under every president, including Trump. Please don't talk to me about politicians regarding these mass shootings. Most politicians, whatever party they are from, do little to nothing anyway. Bitching about them is like pissing in the wind. 

This has nothing to do with politics. This has a whole lot to do with lack of mental health help for everyone, especially our youth. Parents and schools want to sweep it under the rug and bury their heads in the sand. The reality of it is that we will need to turn our schools into fortresses. But that leaves anywhere else that mass shooters do their thing. If they can't access a school, they will go somewhere else.

For years, criminals have been coddled and given attention by the media and admirers. There have been so many instances where some fucktard got off for killing someone, and they get a slap on the wrist because money bought them out of prison. That shit has to stop. All these politicians talk about being tough on crime, but things are not getting better. They are just words in the end. I'm so glad I don't have children in school. I'd be a nervous wreck.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by Schmoe1 - 05-25-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Yet Another School Shooting in Texas - by ChiefD - 05-25-2022, 11:41 PM