Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis
(06-15-2022, 02:38 PM)SimeonJ Wrote: From unknown source, i didn't checked it but i think its the short list:
An updated list of USA-based destroyed Food Manufacturing Plants

The source for that or perhaps The source comes from the Gateway Pundit...so YMMV. My energy level is too low to fact check that laundry list, but we know some of those fires did in fact happen.

So, we all been following the destruction of food plants in the USA under the Let's Go Brandon regime, AKA the Bidenenko regime, AKA the Bai-den-owes-China-big-time misadministration, you'll know something very strange is going on. Stranger things and IT both shines and stinks, like so much else about about this failure of a presidency and a fragile of a man. In fact, if one gets right down to it, the story is beyond the "Coincidence Rule."

In case you don't recall what the "Coincidence Rule" is, it's this: one occasion of "something fishy" happening is an anomaly, two is a coincidence, but three is a pattern. But if three or more is a pattern, we are way beyond "pattern" territory and well into "Clinton-Body-Count-almost-a-certainty" territory, as the actuarial and statistical chances of all this being "coincidence" and "accident" would seem to approach zero.

Perhaps like in Dinesh D'Souza's 2000 Mules docu a similar investigative method could be done in the case of these destroyed food processing plants.? On the surface, in my opinion, this is a deliberate pattern of destruction.

Also, based on personal experience in the US Navy, the quickest way to demoralize a crew (a population) is poor and/or lack of food. People will literally do, sacrifice & accept anything (solution) to have food. Keep an eye on the fake meat/fake food, GMO, nano particle soylent green marketing bonanza.

Hope for the best, but plan for the worse; chance favors the prepared mind & soul.

[Image: hrxd4s5.jpg]

[Image: J2YeN5K.jpg]

8 predictions for the world in 2030 (WEF predictions from 2016):

Quote:1. All products will have become services. “I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes,”...

2. There is a global price on carbon.

3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers.

4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out...

5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple...

6. Today’s Syrian refugees will be 2030’s CEOs. (1300+ CEOs left in 2019)

7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point.

8. “By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merchandise and Food Shortages in a National Crisis - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-16-2022, 12:44 AM