Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fictosexuality. WTF?!
(04-30-2022, 06:09 PM)Brotherman Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 05:16 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Personally, I don't know what she sees in him.

Her software got corrupted so it can’t talk who gives a shit about what it see’s.

Still no one answered the question, does it have holes? 

tinybigeyes

Explanation: Why the fuck do you care if it has holes or not ok?

Personal Disclosure: I suggest it has a hole where his heart used to be eh?

Do you want to fuck that inglorious hole?

The reason I ask is because life is not Only about fucking holes as far as I know as its more about filling the holes in and out so that people can be wholey and souly holy again.

If yes then I suggest that you are no better than him and you should contemplate that deeply before you laugh at his predicament!

If not then I suggest  that you need to seriously curb your hornyness lol!

I, for example, love many things with [donuts] and without [coffee] holes and I rank both those things above many other things but neither holds a candle to my girlfriend, who is totally wholesome and yet with some holes as well lol!

I want to fuck her, not them!!!

As for this bloke ... I am  not surprised as many Japanese men have chosen to become https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

Quote:Herbivore men or grass-eater men (草食(系)男子, Sōshoku(-kei) danshi) is a term used in Japan to describe young men who express little interest in getting married or being assertive in relationships with women.[1] The term was coined by the author Maki Fukasawa, who initially intended for it to describe a new form of masculinity that was not reliant on the proactivity and assertiveness typically associated with masculinity in Japan. Philosopher Masahiro Morioka defines herbivore men as "kind and gentle men who, without being bound by manliness, do not pursue romantic relationships voraciously and have no aptitude for being hurt or hurting others."[2]
According to Fukasawa, herbivore men are "not without romantic relationships, but have a non-assertive, indifferent attitude toward desires of flesh."
The term was quickly sensationalized by the media, gaining a negative connotation suggesting young men who had lost their "manliness" were responsible for Japan's declining birth rate and stagnating economy. Through mass media, the label of herbivore man came to be associated with irresponsible, overly feminine men who cared too much about their appearances rather than marriage or finding a stable job, which were seen as traditionally masculine goals. The definition of herbivore men is still debated because of this, making it difficult to estimate how many men in Japan identify as herbivore men, particularly considering the social stigma associated with the term.

Anyway ... enjoy waving your dick ... uhmmm, I mean your ego around eh!

Whatever floats your boat ok! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-28-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-29-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by Brotherman - 04-29-2022, 08:51 AM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by ChiefD - 04-30-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by Freeborn - 04-30-2022, 09:47 AM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by Snarl - 04-30-2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by Tarzan the apeman. - 04-30-2022, 01:52 PM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by Brotherman - 04-30-2022, 02:59 PM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by BIAD - 04-30-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Fictosexuality. WTF?! - by beez - 04-30-2022, 03:28 PM