Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loch Ness monster been finally solved with one photo?
To tell the Truth, I nor my husband have believed in the Lock Ness Monster or Big Foot.
The photo and article I'm going to attach still doesn't convince us.
Maybe Gordi mediumbagpiper  can shed more light on this.
Quote:The moment that three monster-like humps rise out of the waters of Loch Ness has been captured on film by amateur photographer Ian Bremner – adding fuel to the fire that the monster really does exist.

The 58-year-old photographer said he was left stunned when he realised his photograph may be one of the only pieces of evidence proving the existence of the creature.
The whisky warehouse worker said he had been driving around the Highlands in search of red deer, also taking photos of the calm waters of the Loch Ness.
But it wasn’t until the father of four got back  home to Nigg in Invergordon that he looked through his photos – and realised what he might have been looking at through the camera lens.

The photograph taken by Bremner appears to show a long silver creature, at least two metres long, swimming away from the lens with its head bobbing and tail flapping.
Coming up for air, the slippery creature glistens in the sunlight, with its powerful stroke causing ripples in the calm water.
The photograph was taken close to the banks of the loch on Saturday afternoon midway between the villages of Dores and Inverfarigaig.Source
Source

Now for the picture and Keep in the Back of your mind the possibility of someones Large Boa Constrictor being Released!
 [Image: nintchdbpict000266994663.jpg?w=800]
Amateur photographer Ian Bremner, 58, said he caught sight of the monster while searching for red deer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Loch Ness monster been finally solved with one photo? - by guohua - 09-16-2016, 02:07 AM