Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary Clinton Has a Double Appearing as Her!
Take a look at the pictures in this article and see what you think.  It's a clear picture of deception, in my opinion. 

I put up a thread not long ago about how the Elite all have clones, or body doubles, that appear in locations on their behalf when needed, or when entering a dangerous situation.  After Hillary's collapse, it seems she is now "feeling great", or at least her double is!   smallnotamused 

Quote:The top Hillary Clinton impersonator, Teresa Barnwell, was in New York City yesterday. She was used to impersonate Hillary Clinton after Hillary left Chelsea’s apartment totally fine after collapsing. The speculation has been growing as to whether Hillary Clinton is actually healthy enough to run.

The woman in the video felt great because it wasn’t Hillary Clinton.

Theresa Barnwell is a paid Hillary Clinton look alike.
[Image: p-5-1.jpg]

To make matters worse, here is a rough size comparison of Hillary after the seizure and before.

Here is a close-up on Hillary after she came out of her daughter’s apartment. They are not the same person.

[Image: p-7-696x469.jpg]

Quote:This is what censorship looks like in the modern day. In 1940’s Germany, it was Hitler burning books. In the 21rst century, it is Hillary Clinton using a body double to cover up how frickin’ sick she is.

Yes, I agree.  Deception at its best: That's the Clinton Mantra! 

Read more and see more photo comparisons on the Source Page.

Messages In This Thread
Hillary Clinton Has a Double Appearing as Her! - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-12-2016, 06:04 PM