Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 Memorial Service
(09-14-2016, 01:12 AM)senona Wrote: Oh and on side note, if some of the medical people out there who are coming
to the conclusion of Parkinson's disease are correct about that.....

That disease does not get any better....AT ALL!!
My Dad died from that when I was 14.

Sure research/meds have come a  long ways since then for Parkinson's.
But no cure, nothing to reverse or stop the debilitating effects of the disease.

We sure as hell do not need a Commander in Chief with questionable health issues, regardless of who it is (Rep or Dem).
And many are getting very suspicious of Hillary and her "spells" over the past year or so. Not good.

I agree, Parkinson's Disease and pneumonia are 'a big deal' and for a comment like that just to
be announced, shows how desperate her people are.

The standard media are treating the whole situation as merely words and resisting the need to
morally judge her, another trick of the 'Old Boy's Network' that keeps the power at the top.

I can understand your concern about a frail Commander-In-Chief, but what about a deceiving
one too...?
Hillary is known for her view of 'Oh big deal-but I've done it know-get over it'
Which is a telling trait.

There's always been people with this type of dubious moral compass, but I would suggest
it's prudent to keep their grasping hands far away from the power available with the Presidency.
Hillary -"I only do wrong, if I get caught' -Clinton.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary Clinton collapses at 9/11 Memorial Service - by BIAD - 09-14-2016, 08:43 AM