Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Ketanji Jackson Just Crap the Woke Leftist Bed?
(03-24-2022, 07:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 07:07 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I was not defending her response. I think it was a weak response. She was just playing dodge ball, because these hearings are less about finding the right person for the job, and more like a game of "Whack A Mole".

The representatives have to have their time in the lime light, and they want their stars, likes, and up votes, from around the internet. It all has the appearance and atmosphere of a TV show. I can almost here them all saying, "You're Fired!"

I wish like Hell we could fire the whole lot of them.

I understood that, and agree - she WAS being evasive with her response. I was simply pointing out in my ham-fisted way that we should not be placing a "judge" on the bench who does not even know basic legal definitions. How can we expect her to properly apply law if she does not even know what law is?

To that, I might add that it could potentially be a very bad idea to emplace a justice on the SCOTUS who has a hard time taking an affirmative stance and sticking to it - that seems to me to not be a very "judgely" quality.

It seems we are in a space and time, when what we are being given as government representatives, are those that pass the social media test, and internet popularity contest. Please notice I say "given", because we deceived ourselves, if we believe we really have any control over who sits on Capitol Hill, outside of choosing between heads or tails of the same coin.

Those that are in control will paint the worse idiot as a special gift from God, and someone that is a better choice, will be picked to the damn bones, and hung out to dry. The saddest part, is that the majority of the people, will go along with the narrative, without realizing they are being manipulated. Even when they know that the media and the government are the father of lies.

I am just an old, and sometimes crotchety old broad, that has no trust, whatsoever, of the media or our government. So, you have to take anything I say with a little thought and a lot of salt.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Ketanji Jackson Just Crap the Woke Leftist Bed? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-24-2022, 07:45 PM