Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little About Grace for the Newcomers!
(03-22-2022, 05:07 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I remember you as GeauxHomeYerDrunk on ATS am I correct? I enjoyed your posts along with KDOG at ATS
now I can enjoy them here!

Indeed! My last incarnation was GeauxHomeYoureDrunk, my first was littled16- ergo my name here at RN3 is GeauxHomeLittleD.

Glad to have you aboard! This place is a lot more laid back. Less emphasis on ratings and competition and more focus on learning, teaching and getting to know each other as people and not just characters we play on the internet! We share what interests us rather than competing to be the first to post the latest MSM talking points (although sometimes those things meet in the middle).

Always feel free to share whatever makes your heart happy or even things that make you want to snap a head off! lol
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Little About Grace for the Newcomers! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-22-2022, 05:26 PM