Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little About Grace for the Newcomers!
(03-22-2022, 04:36 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"Grace" 

I did not know about you and N. meeting at ATS until a few days ago. Hubs and I also met there but really came to know each other due to a DOS attack  that sent members there (us included) scrambling to find other venues to communicate with each other. That is one of the reasons it made me so happy that during this recent mysterious shut down RN3 welcomed those lost ATSers and gave them a port of calmness in the storm. I made lots of good friends back then, some of them I now count among my closest "real life" friends!

Never being banned from there is a badge you should wear proudly! I was banned three times myself, though the last two times were due to sharing the same IP address with my dearly loved little trouble maker! The last time I decided enough was enough and moved forward. As someone (probably in a movie) once said "There are other worlds than these!"

I remember you as GeauxHomeYerDrunk on ATS am I correct? I enjoyed your posts along with KDOG at ATS
now I can enjoy them here!
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Little About Grace for the Newcomers! - by AmericanBuffalo - 03-22-2022, 05:07 PM