Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Formation Psychosis
(02-15-2022, 08:58 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Anyone noticed how Vladimir Putin turned quite paranoid last 2 years

Before the covid scam , he was pictured as macho man.....then enter the covid and he has getting paranoid. He is requiring many meters distance to some foreign leaders when meeeting, with very long table. And that's not all, he require quarantine from people who want to see him, and  he been itself in isolation just in case....

It just seems to me as psychosis , i seen it so much last 2 years everywhere, people are too fearfull to live , breathe.....

I have slightly different theory. It first became apparent when Putin was so fixited on strict measurements around him. Remember the visits from Germany, France and UK leaders, they all had to either PCR test on Russian territory, or test at home but have to undergo distancing rules (the big table, no formal meeting like before). Putin is extremely cautious and for example Macron told in public he's afraid to leave his DNA in Russia via PCR test.

I think Putin may have feared him being targeted and that's why he is so paranoid, or even more. I also think the DNA stuff is again projection about what they themselves would be capable off. It's such a show.

Messages In This Thread
Mass Formation Psychosis - by guohua - 02-13-2022, 07:42 AM
RE: Mass Formation Psychosis - by Kenzo - 02-15-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Mass Formation Psychosis - by BIAD - 02-15-2022, 09:11 PM
RE: Mass Formation Psychosis - by TDDA - 03-22-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Mass Formation Psychosis - by TDDA - 03-22-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Mass Formation Psychosis - by guohua - 03-23-2022, 12:17 AM