Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
(01-15-2022, 09:38 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Kenzo" @"Ninurta" 

Why not have a "Hitler After School Club" ?

No, no.  I don't mean a club to worship Hitler or promote Nazism.  This would be a club to teach children how to think for themselves, to approach life with an open mind, to work with others in positive collaboration, etc.  And it could include cute cartoons of Adolf at a lectern, and so forth.

Now.  Really.  Who here thinks that would not cause a HUGE stink in practically any community?  Most everybody would think that it would be nothing but a way of advertising Hitler and getting kids to look into him and what he was about.

It would be provocative.  Just as using Satan is provocative.  This "initiative" is not well intended.  It is emotionally manipulative, and when people react to the manipulation, they are labeled as "triggered".  And underlying that behavior is an assumption that the "rest of us" need to be provoked and manipulated because we're something less than those doing the provocation and manipulation.

Thumbs down.

Cheers

Agree there, provocative and not well intended  etc  minusculebeercheers

Hitler after school club would indeed raise eyebrowns,and  then labeled as anti-semite .

@Ninurta    i understand your pont and respect that , i just feel that it can be dead end  also sometimes ...sort of.....if people have free rights to act wrong/stubid  because they have the permission to do it, there will be allways people who exploit the holes....and people seek power , and more power......some group can grow to point it can be threat to society and people. Some people dont have responsibility, and only want to build all for itself....so thats one reason something bad can come from  " free to do things"  but i really dont know how to say this correct way,  or not sure what i mean  tinysurprisedi need more coffee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club - by Kenzo - 01-15-2022, 12:49 PM