Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic Speech for.... I don't know.
(12-09-2021, 02:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 11:33 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 04:07 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 01:07 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I'm not from the EU so I'm not sure who she is. But I agree with her on this one.

"No one grants me freedom. I am a free person." 

Makes me want to saddle up and go shoot at some Euro-Commies  tinylaughing  

I could not have said it better myself.

Wait....

I have said it myself. The exact same words, with the same amount of frustration, disgust, determination, and conviction.

I have never been more comfortable and resolute with a decision in all my life.

I guess when it comes to this, @Bally002 would say that I am suicidal. tinywondering

No, definitely not mate.  My wife and I got vaxxed only to save our son's life.  (Melanoma - required for hospital))  If we die.  We'll die as Guinea pigs.  Same as our youngest - son.  He is only 19.  Being vaxxed or otherwise meant nothing to us until this Covid issue came along.  

But maybe I'm thinking too deep into this reply.  I'm not sure your of your meaning here. ("I guess when it comes to this, @Bally002 would say that I am suicidal.") I won't criticize.  Please give me your tack on this comment so I can get it into context.  

Kind regards as always,

Bally:)

My bad. I was speaking tongue in cheek. It was meant as a poke and a joke.

Another one of my wry jokes that gets lost in the translation, and there just wasn't the right emoji around when I needed it.  

By the way, how is Girlie and the rest of family?

Placing you and your family on my Bible Study's prayer list.

Nothing but love for my RN family.  tinyinlove

Cheers mate.  Like I said, I may read too deep and misinterpret things.  Might be as I'm home this week while wife and the young fella are south.  Girlie is great.  Thanks for asking.  She's always first to greet us at the end of the driveway.  Other dogs/cats/chickens all going well.  Just a lot of storms and rain happening but property dams are full so it's a blessing.

My regards, I am just going through a sensitive phase perhaps and see things from the wrong angle.

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by ABNARTY - 12-09-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Bally002 - 12-09-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:42 PM