Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Liverpool Explosion.
(11-16-2021, 09:58 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 03:59 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I am glad no one was killed but the bomber. Hopefully the cab driver recovers quickly. 

Looks like kind of a lame bomb. Not trying to be callus but if he wanted to kill people in the church or the hospital
but it didn't even kill the guy sitting feet away in the front seat?

From the original report -that the media are attempting to alter, the taxi driver realised something was not right
and made for the hospital instead of the church, locked the doors of the taxi and fled. The detonating mechanism
of the device ignited, but failed to explode in the correct manner.

The original reason was Dave Perry believed that the closer to a medical facility he was, the better chance of saving
his own life.

I've even seen a report on the BBC news-outlet this Tuesday morning (UK), where the main pushed-sentence is to
explain the four men who were earlier arrested were released. Forget the incident, it's that they were released!

Emad Al Swealmeen was the man who'd made the bomb and then exploded it, but the need to tell the public he
was a converted Christian is also paramount. The guy -previously a Muslim, not a Jew, not a Buddhist or Hindu
not a Mormon, not a Sikh, but a Muslim who made a bomb, exploded a device on Remembrance Sunday outside
a hospital for pregnant women.

By the way, you will see how the article drops the first-part of the suspect's name to make him sound more 'western'.
tinysure

Quote:'...Four men arrested under terrorism laws after a bomb exploded outside Liverpool Women's Hospital
on Remembrance Sunday have been released without charge.

It comes after police named Emad Al Swealmeen as the man who died when a homemade device blew
up in the back of a taxi shortly before 11.00 GMT.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10338]
Emad Al Swealmeen, someone who didn't like hospitals.

It is understood the 32-year-old suspect was an asylum seeker who converted to Christianity in 2017.
Police say "important evidence" has been found at an address he rented...'

Then we have the old 'mental health' routine...

Quote:'...A local couple, Elizabeth and Malcolm Hitchcott told ITV News Al Swealmeen briefly lived with them at
their home after his conversion to Christianity. Mr Hitchcott said Al Swealmeen, who was an asylum seeker
from the Middle East, formally converted from Islam at a ceremony in Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral.

The cathedral, which was the scene of the city's main Remembrance Day service on Sunday, is a short
distance from Liverpool Women's Hospital. He said in the years before the attack Al Swealmeen had been
sectioned under the Mental Health Act for about six months because of his behaviour with a knife...'

I didn't realise how violent Christians could be!
tinylaughing

Quote:'...Another address in Sutcliffe Street in the city, where officers believe Al Swealmeen previously lived, is also part
of the investigation. The UK terror threat level was raised from "substantial" to "severe" on Monday, meaning an
attack is "highly likely", because the explosion in Liverpool was the second incident in a month, following the
death of Conservative MP Sir David Amess.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist, one of Counter Terrorism Policing's senior national co-ordinators,
said the change was a "precautionary measure and not based on any specific threat"...'
BBC:

For a supposedly failed asylum-seeker from 'the Middle-East', he was still in the country, not on any MI5 list, had messed
around with a knife had been sectioned under the Mental Health Act, had access to funds and privacy to build a bomb,
moved to several locations and was either going to to a Anglican Cathedral on a day to commemorate those take part in
conflicts or a hospital for women and failed to kill anyone but himself. 

But he'd converted to Christianity and four unnamed people have been released. Sound like a steered narrative to you?!

A steered narrative is a kind way of putting it. 

Maybe it's just me but it gets insulting after a while the way the "news" spins the stories. 

Hey BBC, I got it. I do not blame every Muslim I see for this. Just the guy who did it. The mysterious funds and expertise do raise an eyebrow. IMHO, it is worthy of some investigation so maybe - just maybe - if he has a buddy who is planning on doing something similar we can save some lives maybe. That does not make me an Islamophobe. It makes me concerned for people's safety. If the guy was from Greenland and had a bunch of Greenlander buddies with funds from thin air, I would recommend checking them for further information. And if you called him a Greenlander in the news I would not be offended even if I was from Greenland.   

tinysure tinysure tinysure

Messages In This Thread
[England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-15-2021, 03:53 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-15-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-16-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-16-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by ABNARTY - 11-16-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-16-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-16-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: [England] The Liverpool Explosion. - by BIAD - 11-17-2021, 07:29 PM