Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissecting the Great Reset
(11-13-2021, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 06:10 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Naw, I think you got it covered. Good summation. 

I do have a question for anybody in general. Is it me or has anyone else noticed some of the main pushes for pot stirring has attacked 'white nationalism' or 'white oppression' or 'wealth inequality'. Yet who is pushing this stuff? The uber white and uber wealthy elite.

Have you seen any of the Rothchild's? People don't come any whiter. Nor do they come any more wealthy. At no time will they volunteer up all their money to fight 'wealth inequality'. 

Yet, people I see everyday puke this stuff out on the regular with zero thought as to where it comes from. But I am the crazy one for noticing it.

In my humble opinion, it's the one-thing the alleged protestors never go to or mention, the Class-system(1).
It's never been about money or skin-colour or what kind of person you have sex with, they created a circus to keep
the proletarian occupied because that is part of what they see as their burden,

By the way, wealth and success shouldn't be axiomatically-connected to Class, it's a 'breeding'-thing that oddly, doesn't
necessarily equate to a good bloodline. There are many rich people who are not part of the true elite(2), they know or may
be slightly aware that they are not part of that selected system, but these people seek wealth and are left to believe that
rung of the ladder is good enough.

Hence your puzzle about 'uber-white' and 'uber-elite', these people don't concern themselves with the current quarrels
because they know it keeps the ordinary -the vulgar in their view, fighting in-house and remaining divided. These people
don't adhere to a country and hold no national identity in their hearts.

It's just a system of those chosen or accepted as one of the class because an assumed standing. One cannot generate
this special status themselves, it comes from a decision in the group and is a very old system. Money -like governing, is
just a tool for their work and there's an underlying belief that their role is to 'shepherd'(3).

They don't sully themselves by thinking they are better than you and me, they just are and believe it's a duty to be so.
minusculethumbsup

1. Indeed. It must be a little too close to home for the pot stirrers. 

2. Good point. Maybe there are too many of those "trashy new comers". Nothing bothers an elite globalist more than sharing the wealth. Maybe it's time for the riled up untermensch to get busy and attack the upstarts. Do the thinning for them.   

3. The Shepherds. I can see it. Talk about narcissism?

Messages In This Thread
Dissecting the Great Reset - by F2d5thCav - 11-12-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Kenzo - 11-12-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by PLOTUS - 11-12-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-13-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by BIAD - 11-13-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by BIAD - 11-14-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-14-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-14-2021, 10:52 PM