Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissecting the Great Reset
[Image: World-Economic-Forum-you-own-nothing.jpg]

Yeah. Right.  So, my take on what this notion is.

25% is setting out a vision for the minions of the  tinylaughing "elite"  tinylaughing .  These kind of people love formal project management.  They can set a goal like this and then "plan backwards", defining events that have to take place before the goal can be achieved.  The events (steps in the plan) are defined as to how long they take and what their dependencies are.  As these events take place, or don't, the plan is changed to reflect the new situation.  The Six Sigma and PMBOK people can happily wallow in this stuff forever.

25% reflects a vacuum of power in the halls of global power.  Once upon a time, governments of strong nationalist bent set the agendas and called the tune.  But now the strongest of those governments have been infiltrated, subverted, and undermined by the so-called "progressives".  All of the other countries are in general too chaotic to define the direction in which world events should move.  In the vacuum of power, these self-defined "elites" have determined that ULTRA-RICH WHITE MEN will now call the shots, but of course, the presentation to the public will make it all seem very sweet and reasonable.

25% reflects a disappointment among certain parties that communism was a social and economic failure.  They are determined to "do it right this time", and all us are going to pulled along for the ride.

And 25% is an exercise in the rich and powerful blowing smoke up the backsides of ordinary folk to see which part of them blows up first.  If the majority just stupidly nod and say "okay, I'm with that", then yeah, they could pull off this notion by 2030 or so.  But I gain the impression that this particular propaganda campaign has functioned negatively; still too many people wondering how in the world a change like that could occur without a lot of violence, death, and suffering.  Didn't help that the poster boy of these people (Klaus) looks like a Hollywood extra for the stereotypical evil Nazi.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Dissecting the Great Reset - by F2d5thCav - 11-12-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Kenzo - 11-12-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by PLOTUS - 11-12-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by Ninurta - 11-13-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by BIAD - 11-13-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Dissecting the Great Reset - by ABNARTY - 11-13-2021, 10:48 PM