Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ponderings over my morning coffee
(11-08-2021, 05:41 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: As if those two things weren't enough now I have started thinking about frequencies and wavelengths. Since it has been proven that different frequencies and wavelengths can not only effect behavior but also suggestibility I have to ponder if this is being used as well in the brain washing process. Subliminal signals are definitely not a new thing. Retailers play particular music to get you to buy more, "white" noise can put you to sleep and binaural beats can put you into a trance state- these are things that we know for certain. It is even public knowledge that the CIA has done experiments in using frequencies in mind control and behavior modification experiments.

So now I have been thinking about several years back when all television and radio were forced by the government to switch to digital signals. Yes, the government gave their excuses but what were the REAL reasons? With everything going on today I have to wonder if this was done in preparation for what we are witnessing now. I don't know much about digital signals (or any signals really, that's more of hub's area of expertise and he is still sawing logs) but I feel like it isn't much of a stretch to think that digital signals are being used to either modify behavior or enhance susceptibility... or both.

There are valid points to everything you said in that post, but I'd like to concentrate on this thought for just a moment.

5G. Remember the uproar over 5G? Yet they went ahead and did it anyhow, despite the massive protest against it. Over the past couple of years, while everyone was distracted by a flu bug, they quietly set about installing 5G towers to get ahead of the game, and be ready for signal distribution when they could finally get the receivers installed in the population. At last count, I think there are something like 15,000 5G towers erected in the US alone, and that number is still growing.

Enter the vaccine. The vaccines are proven to contain graphene oxide, an electrically active substance. I.e. fodder for receivers.

Add to that the recent revelation that vaccines have little "bugs" in them, some of which look like those tiny freshwater hydras that used to fascinate me so... but no one has ever seen organisms quite like the ones found in the vaccines.

THEN, the other day, I found an article about the recent development of "organic robots". They're not science fiction, they are real, and now exist.  Here is an article about them. That is just one article. There are more, but that one covers most of the specifics. That article reminded me of the little creepy crawlies that have been shown to be in the vaccines. Tiny, programmable organisms, biological robots.

Taken all together, I get a bad feeling about that - tiny programmable biological robots, built-in receiver substances, and a brand new network for sending surreptitious signals to them, programming them from a distance.

What could possibly go wrong in that scenario? Certainly nothing on the level of a Zombie Apocaypse... Surely TPTB would not use mind control and programmable implants to make a horde of zombies... I mean, they've seen the movies of what happens, right?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by BIAD - 11-09-2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by kdog - 11-11-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by guohua - 11-09-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Ninurta - 11-10-2021, 05:57 AM
RE: Ponderings over my morning coffee - by Kenzo - 11-11-2021, 07:46 AM