Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set
(10-24-2021, 10:37 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 08:24 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: 100% agree. Rule #1. 

Yet, the woke mob is already circling the wagons. Pathetic. Someone is dead and someone is injured through multiple layers of negligence. And they are excusing it all because it's a member of the home team.

I think it might be a good idea to mandate a 6 week course in firearms safety for any folks fearful enough to try to have them banned, as it is clear they know nothing about the subject at all... and ignorance can be deadly, as this incident illustrates.

I mean, as long as we are "mandating" stuff, that's a mandate I could live with. Make an anti-gun comment on Fakebook, get mandated a 6 week education in what real "gun control" is in a boot-camp-like setting! The life you save may be your cinematography directors!

Great point. As long as we are swimming in government down our throats, might as well have something of value.

Back in the day they used to do gun safety in the schools. Even if you never touched a firearm again, at least you got the training.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set - by ABNARTY - 10-25-2021, 06:08 PM