Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set
(10-24-2021, 02:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 12:33 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: So he accidently shot somebody to death. Let's not judge, we've all been there. Heck, I've lost count of how many people I've accidently shot thinking I had blanks when I really had ball ammunition. Ah, the memories....

tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised

What purpose would live ammo on the set serve? I cannot think of one. In the time of CGI and high speed special effects, why bother? Why take the insurance risk? In this case, who in their right mind would give a loaded firearm to some Hollywood numb-nuts?

Regardless of what kind of round it was - and there can certainly be a valid case made for not having live ammo on a play-acting set - what was he doing pointing the weapon at directors and pulling the trigger? They would never be in the final cut of the film, as they are not actors, so what the hell was he doing, and why?

Guns are not something to be played with, and must be considered ALWAYS loaded with deadly live ammo... but a communist-oriented gun-grabber would not know that, I suppose, on account of their gun phobias, and lack of education in the matter.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

When folks are irrationally afraid of a thing, and can't be assed to get educated about it due to that phobia, I reckon this is the sort of thing that can be occasionally expected from them.

100% agree. Rule #1. 

Yet, the woke mob is already circling the wagons. Pathetic. Someone is dead and someone is injured through multiple layers of negligence. And they are excusing it all because it's a member of the home team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set - by ABNARTY - 10-24-2021, 08:24 PM