Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sinophran a Chinese break through vaccine using an old style dead virus
I am okay and even though I have already had covid my wife never got it.. The problem in the future is travel, without a vaccine.. I can fly anywhere in the world on certain airlines for basically free but now the airlines are going anal with regards to vaccines.

I am just glad I have waited and not jumped on the vaccine band wagon until more data came in. I would fight to avoid an Mrna vaccine even though I know many who have taken all the vaccines you can name, most were fine at the time of this writing however there are a few that have still not felt well or have side effects that are requiring endless medical attention. Not my idea of a good situation if you are one of the unlucky ones.

I am not concerned with an attenuated (dead) virus as that method worked for smallpox and Polio as long as the virus was actually dead. I am not afraid of covid as I said I had it before and was up playing golf (not very well I admit) on the 8th day. It took about a month to fully regain my strength...

These other current vaccines seem to allow you to get the virus and in many cases also cause you to be be asymptomatic and infect others... get the vaccine and you will not get covid or spread it to you loved one, "Oops" take the vaccine and you will not be as sick, "Ooops" Take the vaccine anyway because we say so and if you don't we will make you life very very difficult..Why because we can !

Sound familiar ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sinophran a Chinese break through vaccine using an old style dead virus - by 727Sky - 10-01-2021, 06:21 AM