Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sinophran a Chinese break through vaccine using an old style dead virus
(09-30-2021, 04:30 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I hope your wife does not vapor lock over the matter.

I am far from any kind of expert on the matter. Isn't an inactive vaccine sort of the way we have been doing these things successfully for years? Sounds like normal side effects too. Same stuff from the flu shot. 

I am pro-natural immunity too but it seems the pharmaceutical industry has a lot of trolls everywhere.

Yup, they're everywhere. Grace has locked horns with one on a religious website. She demonstrated how the Holocaust of WWII started with medical edicts "for public health", and ended in extermination camps for the medically undesirables - i.e. Jews and others. That's where the dreaded Yellow Stars came from - as a way to identify the medical undesirables at a distance. She made a logical argument, complete with links and references to, of all things, US government websites regarding the holocaust and it's origins... and one of those trolls promptly shit-jumped her, accused her of spreading "fake news" (from a US government website, mind you) and called her an idiot for believing "conspiracy theories" (again, information from a US government website!).

As an aside, and referring back the the Yellow Stars of Nazi Germany, I noticed that certain government persons who are not required to be vaccinated and have elected not to be, in particular some White House staffers, are being made to wear neon colored wrist bands as an identifier that they have not been vaccinated... and I wonder how long it is until the same is applied to the general population, we get out own "Yellow Stars", and when the Death Camps for those so marked arrive.

You cannot change the mind of a True Believer. They cannot see fact or think logically if a concept goes against what they have been told to believe.

Regarding the Chinese vaccine, I am not surprised. When one intends to unleash a biological weapon, the very first thing they should do is prepare a countermeasure against it for their own citizens, and anyone else they want to leave alive in the wake of it. Therefore, I am not surprised that China has an effective vaccine, and that the other vaccines are just killing off what they believe to be "useless eaters".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sinophran a Chinese break through vaccine using an old style dead virus - by Ninurta - 09-30-2021, 06:48 PM