Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Iowa] Student-Killing Wet-Back Gets Life.
It's the bullshit that gets me every time.

Wikipedia says:
'On July 18, 2018, American University of Iowa student Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts disappeared
while jogging near her home in Brooklyn, Iowa. A month later, police identified 24-year-old

Cristhian Bahena Rivera as a suspect in connection with the disappearance; surveillance
footage showed Rivera's car following Tibbetts on her jog.
Rivera led police to the body of Tibbetts in a Poweshiek County cornfield on August 21...'

The laughable part is the article in Wikipedia emphasise that Trump and Republicans were accused
of using the Mollie's death for immigration reform. I wonder why that could be?!
tinyhuh

Rivera had been illegally in the US for seven years, given false information to his employers and lived
on the property rent-free. What kind of mind do you have to own to weigh such a situation where
everything is going for you and then think kidnapping and murdering someone from a nearby town
would enhance that lifestyle?

I keep hearing Donald Trump saying:
"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.
They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

But I don't know why.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Iowa] Student-Killing Wet-Back Gets Life. - by BIAD - 08-31-2021, 06:53 PM