Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
Something else crossed my mind here. Something actually plausible. Follow my logic here....

Point 1. Back in the bad old days of South Africa, when Whites were the only power and everyone else was tolerated in their own home land, I recall reading about what they had working in their Nuclear/Bio/Chem program. They had an advanced one, after all. Israel is thought to have had their one test shot in cooperation with them in fact (not confirmed or denied by those who'd know). What I recall them working on was a Bio weapon to end their "Black problem" once and for all by an illness specific enough in genetic markers to attack or avoid races of people. I don't think they ever got it right, and thank goodness for it..but it showed the rare inside look at one of the only NBC programs to ever turn over everything, come clean, and do it publicly. 

Point 2. Recent science has found that RNA isn't just code written out of DNA...but contrary to previously held belief, RNA can change and re-write DNA. This has broken as Scientific interest news. Nothing more, which I've seen, to connect it to anything beyond an example of breakthrough science, and one which has caused a collective gasp from those who thought RNA and DNA were one direction for changes or reprogramming. 

Point 3. This is NOT a traditional vaccine. That isn't conjecture, but fact. It is structured entirely different than, say, the flu vaccine. In fact, it isn't conspiracy theory at all to say this is an RNA gene therapy as much or more than a vaccine as we've understood that term before now. ...and the therapy for Covid resistance blows harder than Kalama at a DNC fundraiser. So what if that RNA is changing a couple markers ....so something else could identify a host to attack or avoid by the presence/lack of the changes this causes?  

Now I'm sure 1, 2, and 3 have absolutely nothing to do with each other for importance and situational awareness....but still, pennies worth of thoughts to ponder, either way. We are now seeing people in power who are that fanciful, corrupt, outright evil, or a combination of the 3. Yeah..they're capable of this, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by BIAD - 08-02-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by kdog - 08-03-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Kenzo - 08-03-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Wrabbit2000 - 08-04-2021, 03:38 PM