Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oe might reconsider the vaccine...
Well, I got my jab. As shocking as that may be, for how outspoken I've been on the topic. Why, for, so, one may reasonably ask? 

It dawned on me..... There might be something wrong with this situation, and we may have stubbornly stood on the wrong side of it, just as we were projected and supposed to do. 

Consider this..... We know, as historic fact, the people taking over our nation are not only familiar with the concept of mass purging dissent, they consider it a necessary part of the revolution required to move into their Utopian society. You know the one, where Unicorns crap 4-leaf clovers and munchkins tend the fields where they come from. 

Again, lets circle back to this Covid thing. I've died of it once. A year ago last April. Acute Respiratory Failure was the official condition on the paperwork. Suffocating on open air...is the actual process I went through. Covid IS real, and it is a real pain in the chest for anyone with weakness to that malady or preexisting infection or other illness making chest problems likely or ongoing. So, theories of Covid being a nonstarter are, themselves, nonstarters. I'm living proof of it. Pun intended.

Yet......these RNA 'vaccines' aren't working ....quite obviously. You're more likely to contract it without a shot ....but that is about 180 degrees ass backward to how a vaccine is supposed to protect and look to those who've had one. Less likely? I mean, thanks.... Vegas seems to have better odds on a Roulette table. 

Let me be Jen here for a moment and circle around again to that whole purge concept. Lenin's Russia, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China, Tiananmen Square, right down to the little junior versions like North Korea and Cuba......the party poopers need dumped and wiped clean...and they are. Efficiently, if not cleanly. 

So, in Amerika...would scores be put against walls and shot? No... Oh hell no. They'd better either make those executions damn near overlapping in time for being overnight and preempting the reaction...or make the first ones damn good for value because half of America WOULD call that, finally, at long last, ENOUGH and bring hell on home as a reminder of what Americans do with tyrants. Yes...we really did cross a river, at night, while they slept, on Christmas eve, to sneak attack and ambush like the dastardly dudes we are in a real fight. We'll do it again, too! Merry Christmas, Uncle! You look a little ill....here, a shot for ya! (smirk)

So... How.... How how how.... If only there were a way to cull the weak, older losers sucking off social security and Medi- programs with nothing left to produce for the State.....and wouldn't it be, like, Commie like cool if somehow, there were a way to get American dissenters at or around the same time? After all, commie life needs to settle down pretty quick, or commies can't commie their police state very well. So.... yes.. How do we kill those nursing home level leaches and the loud mouth Trumpers .... Oh.... Wait a moment here. . . . . .

By George, I think I have an idea. Hold my beer while I dial up a delivery from Wuhan, China. They have a bug lab that has just what the new Amerika ordered! ....AND (LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY) The loud ones will not only self identify...but, by the time its over, will DEMAND they remain unprotected, leaving the good, faithful, compliant comrades alive to repopulate Utopia! So............ Don't get that shot, after all...Commie types are counting on that rebel streak to insure the streaks die once and for all. ....and perhaps this shot isn't about C-19 Delta...but a variant we haven't seen yet or a new bug from the same family? Hence...partial effect now...but too little to think this was ever the end result intended by the moonshot program to crash develop one.

............Just thoughts to consider here....because, up to now? Even the conspiracy theories trying to explain the contradictions and outright B.S. of this Covid pandemic leave big gaps of logic and just brush over their own contradictions. This one? .....

This theory? ....Perhaps the wildest of all...absurd....too grand and evil to be real......and, but, didn't someone once say, Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat? Bold, indeed....even. . . .audacious. 

Carefully consider this shot. Use critical thinking, no matter the side you're on today. Remain open to re-evaluating the situation as it changes or becomes clear in different ways. In the end, facing our mortality having taken or not taken this shot, we will each live with the decision we made. For better or worse....in a situation where we KNOW we don't have all the information, nothing is quite as it seems, and the only certainty seems to be that its a zero sum game. We can feel sure of that much. One side will lose, and one will survive. I think we're seeing that starting to play out in ways even a year ago would have seen as surreal.

Messages In This Thread
Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Wrabbit2000 - 08-02-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by BIAD - 08-02-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by kdog - 08-03-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: Oe might reconsider the vaccine... - by Kenzo - 08-03-2021, 06:51 AM