Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman Stabs Three People On Bus In Belgian Capital.
(08-24-2016, 07:26 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This happened about 2 hours or so from here. Note well that Farooqui went to Turkey in an
attempt to join ISIS, that his attack was carried out with a butcher knife, and that an attempt
was made to behead the victims... it seems pretty cut and dried as to what the source of his
crazy is, but then...

... the papers started reporting that he was "hearing voices", a blatant attempt to change the
narrative on just what sort of crazy he was - or, more precisely, an attempt to make his crazy
a regular, normal kind of crazy, not at all that dangerous and violent islamic kind of crazy, so
as to protect the pet Jihadis Obama is importing to the US...
We can only wonder if the chant 'Allah Akbar' is indicative of someone with mental health issues.
tinysurprised

It's just I find it odd that in areas of Europe where refugees and migrants from the Middle East
are living in the makeshift camps and hostels, assaults and violent deaths are being reported
-AND going unreported almost every day and it seems with a twist to convince the reader that
it's not connected to Islamic extremism.

Why...? Why would news outlets spin the story in such a way?

If it's to allay fear and panic in the indigenous population, then surely this kind of journalism
will only work for a short while and then the game will be up and the truth will out.
What worth are you as a news medium then...? Your credibility as a reliable source will be
gone and you -as a Journalist have sold out your professional integrity in the name of...
well, what or who?

I don't wish to go down that road that hints of Government-controlled media because I think
the evidence is there, but very flimsy at this moment. What I struggle with is the idea that if
such terrible religious zealots are allowed to roam the land butchering and raping in the name
of a prophet who's views changed as he aged, then it would only be a matter of time before
he turned up at a Reporter's home.

In a crusade, everyone in front of you is the enemy, whether you're packing a camera or a
notepad, they'll take you down. It's time these people woke up.
Well BIAD there was another Allahu Akbar Screaming Asshole, this time in Australia.

Quote:A BRITISH woman was stabbed to death and a man left fighting for his life after a Frenchman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ went on the rampage at an Australian hostel.

Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 21, who had been working as a waitress for the last six months, was knifed in a frenzied attack in front of 30 horrified witnesses.
[Image: mia-ayliffe4.jpg?w=853]
Quote:The knifeman also stabbed a DOG to death during the frenzy and injured an Australian man as he rampaged through a room of around 30 people on Tuesday night.
Cops have arrested a 29-year-old man.
Officers say the attacker screamed Islamic prayers as he attacked.
The stabbing took place at an accommodation complex in the Home Hill area of Queensland at around 11.15pm local time on Tuesday, police said.
Source

They are NUTS, maybe Muslim Wannabes or Actual Muslims, they need to be Dealt With in The Harshest Way! KILLED!
Sorry, but I have No Problem killing Murders.  Being mentally ill doesn't give you a pass in my mind. WTF, we going to keep putting them facilities and medicating them at the taxpayers expense?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman Stabs Three People On Bus In Belgian Capital. - by guohua - 08-24-2016, 08:20 AM