Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman Stabs Three People On Bus In Belgian Capital.
Of course the woman was off her frakkin' gourd. that goes without saying, but it does NOT preclude this being a terrorist attack. I believe a strong argument could be made for ALL terrorists being off their frakkin' gourds, and we have a whole goddamned budding nation of them tearing off chunks of Syria and Iraq at the moment in an attempt to create an entire mentally unstable nation.

Just being mad as a hatter does not excuse such activities. Society needs to protect itself from the crazies just as much as the terrorists, and vice versa. I see no difference between the two from a defensive standpoint - a threat is a threat is a threat, and some folks just desperately NEED to be put down like mad dogs, no matter what their particular aberration is. I don't care what their brand of crazy was, if it was a violent brand of crazy I just want to feed them to the gators so that they are no more dangerous than gator shit laying at the bottom of the swamp.

Now, my stance in the matter is not, apparently, a popular stance. I saw no end of argument from bleeding hearts at TOS in the matter. They thought crazy could be "rehabilitated", and I think 115 grains of rehab per crazy, whether jihadist crazy or just plain batshit crazy, will keep society a lot safer.

If someone comes at me with crazy on their breath, I'm not going to try to reason with them, I'm not going to try to determine what kind of crazy they may have at the moment, I'm not going to try to capture them to "rehabilitate" them - I'm just going to drop them like a pole-axed steer and call it a day of rehab for them.

I think what's going on in this instance, and a lot of others, is that the media under direction of EU government is blurring types of crazy in a deliberate effort to mislead the public as to what is really going on in an effort to protect their pet jihadists they are importing at an alarming rate.

Europe appears to be setting itself up for a hell of a ride.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman Stabs Three People On Bus In Belgian Capital. - by Ninurta - 08-23-2016, 11:58 PM