Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the so called human Dragon skull found in China
This cranium was found in Harbin. it makes me wonder if Mrs. @"Guohua" may have heard rumors of it when she was growing up there, and whether that may have sparked her interest in giants.

I'm hopeful that the CCP will allow DNA testing of the skull to determine it's place in the gamily tree. That could be an eye opener, because, like the gent interviewed in the video, I have a sneaky suspicion that it may be closely related to the Denisovans, if not the actual first example of the entire skull of one of them. It could give us some insight into how they looked, insight that we do not have at present, considering that all of the bits tested and found to be Denisovan so far are either post cranial bones, or minor bits like teeth and jaws that are insufficient to build up a picture of them.

I also believe the evidence points to modern humans developing in the northern middle east or southern central Asia, and have believed that for some time, in the face on the onslaught of the ridiculously politically correct "out of Africa" theory that is being pushed so hard in service of wokeness. That would fit well with his notion that the ancestors of Denisovans came out of Africa and interbred with more modern humans in the Levant, giving rise to this hybrid race.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: the so called human Dragon skull found in China - by Ninurta - 07-10-2021, 03:32 AM