Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein
(06-26-2021, 05:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 05:21 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 03:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: It also mentioned that testing was successful to a fairly high degree in a laboratory setting,
and called for clinical trials to confirm the findings...

What on earth for...? Why not just notify the public that it's a cure-all and only later, look at any side-effects
and then come up with official-sounding excuses.
tinyhuh

This worked for the vaccine-push!
tinysurprised

My best guess is that it's because they are actual scientists rather than drug manufacturers or government goons, so they have a conscience that got in the way.

Pesky consciences!

I've downloaded all the information I've been able to find on it so far, because I'm pretty sure it will disappear from the internet. Phizer can't rake in bucks if everyone is healing himself out of his own yard.

My book on all the herbs and plants that can help heal came in the mail this week. It is a large 8.5 x 11 and has tons of information in it. I also got the digital copy as a bonus; didn't pay for that.  Some people prefer to read on a Kindle, but I like having the hard copy in case the internet goes down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dandelion tea blocks Covid spike protein - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-26-2021, 05:40 PM