Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s Donald Trump’s Party
(06-09-2021, 02:25 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 07:40 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes it is his Party and the Democrat's are Scared To Death! 
Quote:Despite being booted from social media, unfairly impeached twice, the victim of constant harassment and hoaxes and the target of six years of horrific and biased press coverage, Donald Trump remains the only towering figure in the Republican Party. A recent poll showed that 57% of Republicans favored Trump to win the nomination in 2024. His nearest potential challenger registered only 10% support.

With such popularity, it was no surprise that his return to the political stage Saturday night in Greenville, North Carolina was eagerly anticipated. In his triumphant speech, Trump wowed the state’s GOP convention for almost 90 minutes.

It was clear from the beginning of his address that President Trump intends to exercise strong control over the Republican Party. He wants to make sure “America First” Republicans are elected, instead of the establishment types who have led the GOP to recent defeats.
Source
DAMN. now that I have started a Trump for POUS Forum (Basically) you can Expect the Trump Haters to start Posting Again!  tinywondering

I don't hate Trump. I tried to be supportive of him, in the beginning, because he was President, and I have respect for the position, even if I don't respect the person holding the position. I guess that is just a bit of holdover from my time in the military. 

Over time it became more difficult for me to support many of his actions and decisions. I truly hope we don't start with the bread and circus games again. I know it is wishful thinking, but I would really like the schoolyard antics to be put aside, along with all the partisan cheerleading, brawling, and name calling.

We have some serious adult problems. We need some serious, mature, adult leaders, that are willing to do what it takes to get our country back on its feet. Even if it means gutting the corrupt system that is presently in our way.

I don't hate Trump, I just don't like him.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn"  That is OK, it is the people that make up Lies about his wife and son and the Russians that make me angry.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-08-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 01:39 AM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by ABNARTY - 06-09-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by 727Sky - 06-09-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by 727Sky - 06-09-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 10:41 PM